Our service area extends from Observatory through to Camps Bay as well as Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
Hotel quality linen, delivered hassle-free, directly to your property.
You focus on increasing the occupancy of your short-term lettings property and ensuring your guests have the best stay possible, and we’ll focus on providing you with clean, crisp linen and towels.
We own all our linen, so we know where its been, and we only use 100% cotton, 300 Threadcount linen and, so you can rely on its quality, and we can deliver within 24 hours of receiving your order.
And we practice what we preach so all of our linen is cleaned with our own Hydrofinity near-waterless washers. This means that every cleaned item has used 80% less water, 80% less energy and over 50% less chemicals than almosty any other traditional laundry.
If you’re a regular customer, each month we’ll send you a statement detailing how much water, energy and detergents you’ve saved by using fanute, and at the end of each year, we’ll send you a certificate which shows how much good you’ve done for our planet (it may not be a gold statue but every small contribution helps).
We’re proud of our commitment to protect the earth’s natural resources.
This year we have saved:
What You Get
fanute will deliver a fresh set of hotel quality rental linen within 24 hours of booking.
Linen set comprises 1 duvet cover, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillow cases and 2 bath towels (linen is 100% cotton, 300 threadcount and towels are 100% cotton, 550GSM).
Bath Add-On: Hand towel and bath mat
Towel Add-On: Two additional towels
Pillow Case Add-On: Two additional pillow cases
Unit Sizes Available
- Duvet covers: Super-king (260cm x 230cm) , King (230cm x 220cm), Queen (230cm x 200cm), Double (200cm x 200cm), Three-quarter (150cm x 200cm), Single (130cm x 200cm)
- Fitted Sheets: Super-king (214cm x 200cm) , King (183cm x 200cm), Queen (152cm x 200cm), Double (138cm x 200cm), Three-quarter (107cm x 200cm), Single (91cm x 200cm)
- Pillow Cases: Standard (45cm x 70cm), King (50cm x 90cm)
- Towels: Bath towels (70cm x 130cm), Hand towels (50cm x 90cm), Bath mats (50cm x 75cm)
*All prices Excludes VAT
The short-term lettings sector run on digital platforms such as AirBnB is still nascent in Cape Town and indeed South Africa. Many semi-professional and professional companies have formed which are focused solely on this segment and have a specific focus on growing their property portfolios. We have therefore introduced customer tiers which reflect this growth focus, and provide increasing benefits to customers as they move up the tiers. The tiering system is based on active properties in any given month, with the Basic tier for customers with up to 30 properties, Gold for 31-100 properties, Platinum for 101-250 properties and Enterprise for 250+ properties.
All customers will be able to take advantage of new benefits introduced to the platform, with the amount of such benefit dependent on your Customer Tier (please note the T&Cs in the document). These benefits include:
- Discounted midstay rentals
- Free owner linen rentals
- Free sleeper-couch rentals
- Discounts for properties that exceed 7 bookings in a given month
TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND BENEFITS
- Our Customer Tiers ensure our services and pricing reflect the sizing and level of growth of our customer base. Customer Tiers are based on the sum of Active Properties in a month. Active Properties are defined as properties offered for rental throughout the month which have had at least one booking in that month.
- Standard Pricing
- Our standard Bed-Set comprises 1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet, 2 x pillowcases, 2 x bath towels. (all sizes are available and priced the same)
- The rental period starts from the first night of the guest’s stay
- You can cancel linen rental bookings at any time prior to delivery, but if the linen has already been delivered, the standard rental charges will still apply
- In peak season (September to April inclusive), we will deliver fresh linen on check-out so that your apartments are always guest-ready. In this instance there is no additional charge for the open period between bookings.
- In off-peak periods (May to August inclusive) we reserve the right not to deliver fresh linen on check-out if the next booking is 3 nights or more away. If you would still like us to do so we will charge for the rental as if it has started on the date of linen delivery (but the maximum 7 night rental period would only start from guest check-in)
- Due to high levels of damage to linen after 7 nights usage we have discontinued the option for linen to be rented for more than 7 nights. We now offer discounted midstay linen changes for rentals of 8 nights or more.
- Midstay changes
- Midstay linen changes are required when a guest books an 8 night or more stay. In this case the host must arrange a midstay linen change on a date (or dates for bookings of 14 nights or more) of their choosing within the rental period.
- Every 7 bed nights require a midstay linen change.
- The number of midstay linen rentals which are offered at the applicable discount is based on the Customer Tier.
- All midstay linen changes after the discounted midstay rentals have been used are charged at full price
- Property owners are offered free linen rentals when they stay in their Active Properties. These are limited to one per month and the property must be an Active Property in that month for the linen rental to be offered free. Please notify us at the time of making the booking that the rental is an owner stay.
- Sleeper Couches must be offered as optional by the host to qualify for the discount. Sleeper Couches which are included in the standard rental offer to the guest are not included.
- Individual properties that achieve eight or more bookings per month are offered discounted linen rentals thereafter. These are unlimited but the discount is subject to the Customer Tier
- Linen replacement charges
- We operate an industrial laundry using state of the art washer-extractors and industrial strength chemicals to clean our linen
- Whilst we’re able to get most stains out, some stains are nearly impossible to remove and result in the linen being discarded. In this case we will charge you for the damaged items.
- When we unpack dirty linen bags, we will notify you immediately if the returned linen is damaged or stained and we will send you pictures. We then tag the linen and send it through the wash/stain removal process; we will let you know if we can’t remove the stain.
- Damages which we will charge you for if we cannot remove them:
- Missing, torn or burnt linen
- Linen with stains such as hair-dye, colour-dye, henna/permanent tattoo ink, shoe polish etc
Linen Replacement Charges
|Duvet Cover||D, Q, K, SK||R450,00||R67,50||R517,50|
|Fitted sheet||D, Q, K, SK||R250,00||R37,50||R287,50|
|Duvet Cover||S, T-Q||R300,00||R45,00||R345,00|
|Fitted sheet||S, T-Q||R200,00||R30,00||R230,00|
fanute Linen Enquiry
If you’d like to know more about fanute Linen Rental, please complete the form below and we’ll get in touch.