Cape Town: Our service area extends from Observatory through to Camps Bay
Durban North Coast: Dolphin Coast
Hotel quality linen, delivered hassle-free, directly to your property.
You focus on increasing the occupancy of your short-term lettings property and ensuring your guests have the best stay possible, and we’ll focus on providing you with clean, crisp linen and towels.
We own all our linen, so we know where its been, and we only use high threadcount Poly percale linen and, so you can rely on its quality, and we can deliver within 24 hours of receiving your order.
And we practice what we preach so all of our linen is cleaned with our own Hydrofinity near-waterless washers. This means that every cleaned item has used 80% less water, 80% less energy and over 50% less chemicals than almosty any other traditional laundry.
What You Get
fanute will deliver a fresh set of hotel quality rental linen within 24 hours of booking.
Linen set comprises 1 duvet cover, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillow cases and 2 bath towels (linen is minimum 200 threadcount Poly percale, and towels are 100% cotton, 550GSM).
Bath Add-On: Hand towel and bath mat
Towel Add-On: Two additional towels
Pillow Case Add-On: Two additional pillow cases
Unit Sizes Available
- Duvet covers: Super-king (260cm x 230cm) , King (230cm x 220cm), Queen (230cm x 200cm), Double (200cm x 200cm), Three-quarter (150cm x 200cm), Single (130cm x 200cm)
- Fitted Sheets: Super-king (214cm x 200cm) , King (183cm x 200cm), Queen (152cm x 200cm), Double (138cm x 200cm), Three-quarter (107cm x 200cm), Single (91cm x 200cm)
- Pillow Cases: Standard (45cm x 70cm), King (50cm x 90cm)
- Towels: Bath towels (70cm x 130cm), Hand towels (50cm x 90cm), Bath mats (50cm x 75cm)
*All prices Excludes VAT
TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND BENEFITS
- Our Customer Tiers ensure our services and pricing reflect the sizing and level of growth of our customer base. Customer Tiers are based on the sum of Active Properties in a month. Active Properties are defined as properties offered for rental throughout the month which have had at least one booking in that month.
- Standard Pricing
- Our standard Bed-Set comprises 1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet, 2 x pillowcases, 2 x bath towels. (all sizes are available and priced the same)
- The rental period starts from the first night of the guest’s stay
- You can cancel linen rental bookings at any time prior to delivery, but if the linen has already been delivered, the standard rental charges will still apply
- In peak season (September to April inclusive), we will deliver fresh linen on check-out so that your apartments are always guest-ready. In this instance there is no additional charge for the open period between bookings.
- In off-peak periods (May to August inclusive) we reserve the right not to deliver fresh linen on check-out if the next booking is 3 nights or more away. If you would still like us to do so we will charge for the rental as if it has started on the date of linen delivery (but the maximum 7 night rental period would only start from guest check-in)
- Midstay changes
- Midstay linen changes are required when a guest books an 8 night or more stay. In this case the host must arrange a midstay linen change on a date (or dates for bookings of 14 nights or more) of their choosing within the rental period.
- Every 7 bed nights require a midstay linen change.
- Linen replacement charges
- We operate an industrial laundry using state of the art washer-extractors and industrial strength chemicals to clean our linen
- Whilst we’re able to get most stains out, some stains are nearly impossible to remove and result in the linen being discarded. In this case we will charge you for the damaged items.
- When we unpack dirty linen bags, we will notify you immediately if the returned linen is damaged or stained and we will send you pictures. We then tag the linen and send it through the wash/stain removal process; we will let you know if we can’t remove the stain.
- Damages which we will charge you for if we cannot remove them:
- Missing, torn or burnt linen
- Linen with stains such as hair-dye, colour-dye, henna/permanent tattoo ink, shoe polish etc
Linen Replacement Charges
|Duvet Cover||D, Q, K, SK||R833,00||R124,95||R957,95|
|Duvet Cover||S, T-Q||R623,00||R93,45||R716,45|
|Fitted Sheet||D, Q, K, SK||R511,00||R76,65||R587,65|
|Fitted Sheet||S, T-Q||R392,00||R58,80||R450,80|
fanute Linen Enquiry
If you’d like to know more about fanute Linen Rental, please complete the form below and we’ll get in touch.